MOT TESTER ANNUAL TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT 2020 – 2021
An online training package which consists of everything you need to study for and complete your annual training and assessment and allow you to keep your MOT tester licence.
All testers for vehicle test group class 1 & 2 or class 3, 4, 5 & 7 will have to:
- complete a minimum of 16 hours training over a rolling 5-year period
- complete a minimum of 3 hours training every year
- pass an annual assessment
This course has been designed to allow candidates to work at their own pace and time of choosing. They can even do it at home if they prefer. This means that training can be completed without having to spend too much time out of the business.
Candidates can work anywhere they have internet access; at home or in the workplace.
Who is this qualification for?
All current MOT Testers
Candidates need to be a current MOT Tester
The 2019 – 2020 MOT Annual Training Syllabus for Classes 3, 4, 5 and 7 Vehicles (Group B) covers the following mandatory elements:
• updates to testing standards since changes to the MOT were introduced on 20 May 2018
• using the MOT testing service to improve test quality and to update their user profile details
• vehicle identification, tyres, lighting, driver’s view of the road, suspension, brakes, and the introduction section of the MOT inspection manual
Video - How do I access my annual CPD training?
CDT Ltd is an IMI Approved Training Centre
What will you achieve
Continuation of your current MOT Tester status
Please note that failure to complete the training required and recording the certificate gained on the MOT System will result in suspension of your MOT Tester status.